Make a lasting impression on your customers with a professional store design. Customers have been proven to move past slow-loading websites, reducing sales. In addition, a well-designed website makes it easier to find and buy your stock.
Ebusiness Guru can help you make the most of the opportunity to design your own webstore, no matter the platform!
- Ease of navigation in a webstore helps to keep customers buying from you. Ebusiness Guru has many years of experience to contribute to improving your customer’s experience
- Consistent, distinctive branding between multiple stores on different platforms can create brand loyalty in customers, increasing repeat sales.
- Ebusiness Guru has experience of store design across over 150 different websites and marketplaces, making it easier to get the same results every time.
eBay allows sellers to customise the layout of their stores and the description section of their listing. This presents the enterprising seller with the opportunity to tie their eBay store into their larger brand.
- Customised store fronts allow you to control how your stock is presented to eBay customers
- Responsive design for your listing template mean that customers on mobile devices don’t have to put lots of effort into finding item information – It is presented in a way that is optimal for their device type and size.
The Rakuten Marketplace is designed to capitalise on the many different areas their sellers operate in. As such, there are a range of options to customise your Rakuten Shop and Listings.
Ebusiness Guru’s team can help you mix practicality with whimsy to make sure your Rakuten store is attractive, practical and grabs the attention of customers.
- Work with Rakuten and Ebusiness Guru to advertise your products using banners and newsletters, drawing new customers to your store
- Customise and tailor your store page to present your newest and most attractive items to customers