DELIVERY SMS (EAGLEPOS MOBILE SMS APP)
Delivery SMS for Linnworks allows you to automatically notify your customers when their order ships via SMS text message, including tracking information where it's available.
Packages Available (Excluding VAT)
£21 for 500 SMS Credits
£42 for 1000 SMS Credits
£84 for 2000 SMS Credits
The EaglePOS Mobile SMS App (Delivery SMS) offers you another great way to contact your customers.
When considering key sales opportunities such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Singles Day (in China), Halloween and Christmas, competition from Amazon and other leading High Street brands may be a concern. Excellent customer service is crucial to build trust with your business – that's why it's important to ensure delivery notification reaches the customer - even if they don't have a smartphone or internet access. Outstanding service, using methods such as Delivery SMScan lead to repeat sales and recommendations, and can also givethe impression you have shipped faster than your competitors.
- This module sends an instant notification by text message (SMS) every time a new order is processed in Linnworks
- Mobile number verification Before Sending of SMS's to the customer
- Fully Automated Order Notification SMS/Text Message Integration for Ebay/Amazon/ Magento/Shopfiy/BigCommerce/Groupon orders from Linnworks
- Once you send Delivery Notification you can use this database for any future marketing
- Just 5p per message, Eagle SMS gives you an assured way to contact your customer
Fully automated from within Linnworks.
- Open and login to Linnworks.net
- Select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Application Store’.
- Install “Eagle SMS for Linnworks”
- You will be asked for your Linnworks.net User Name and Password.
- After the application finishes installing, use the ‘F5’ key, or the refresh button in your browser to refresh Linnworks.net.
- You should now see an ‘Eagle SMS’ button on the toolbar on the left of your screen.
For help using the application, please see the following section.
- Click on the button in Linnworks.net labeled ‘Eagle SMS’.
- When you open the app for the first time, please click ‘Agree’ under the terms and conditions.
- Click on Register, as you will need a new Eagle SMS account.
When user agree to terms and condition and registered successfully, you Linnworks Token is stored.
In any case, Eagle SMS could not store Linnworks token, then user would be redirected to this “Generate Token” page.
Please follow this step for Generate new token for Linnworks:
Click on the “Generate Token” button.
You will be redirected to a Linnworks Login Screen. Please enter your registered email address and password, and a Linnworks Token code will be provided.
Copy and paste that token text into the box labeled ‘Please enter your token
Click on Submit.
You will now be redirected to the Dashboard Page.
The ‘Dashboard’ screen summarises information about your SMS usage in the app.
Sent and Failed SMS count for:
- Last week
- This Week
- Last Month
- This Month
A graph summarizing successful and failed SMSes today, by hour.
A graph showing the SMSes sent today, by Source
A graph showing the SMSes sent this month, by Day
A graph showing the SMSes sent this Year, by Month
A graph showing this year’s sent and failed SMSes.
The first ‘View All’ entry, next to the ‘Total Failed’ value for ‘Today’s SMS’ can be clicked to open the ‘SMS History Page’.
This page contains a number of tabs, each with a different report. You can review information on the following, sith ‘Sent’ and ‘Failed’ SMS numbers summarised:
- This Week
- Last Week
- Last Month
- This Month
The numbers act as links, and be clicked on. They display information on the specific message, including sent date, message contents and phone number
The ‘Export Data’ button can be found at the top right of the screen. This allows you to create a download a csv file of the data shown.
Credits must be purchased before you can send SMS messages in Eagle SMS.
- You can type a phone number, a name and a message to send an SMS to a new customer singly. Alternatively, you can look up existing customers by ticking the "Send to Existing Customers"checkbox.
- SMS messages can also be sent by importing a .csv file in a predefined format for the customer details, and typing the message.
- Custom message can be created using templates.
Once the SMS message(s) have been created, click on the ‘Send’ button, and Eagle SMS will dispatch them as specified.
Send SMS Based on Source
- If you select a Source, and then click ‘Search’, the app will show a list of customers available from that Source.
- To use a prefix, such as ‘Dear’ before the customer’s name, tick the "Use Prefix" box.
- Enter the message and select the ‘Send’ button to send the message(s).
- To use an import file to generate a group of SMSes:
- Select a .csv file in the correct format.
- To use prefix, such as ‘Dear’ before the customer name, tick the "Use Prefix" box.
- Click on Upload, and the system will schedule the SMS sending.
- Select from the dropdown labelled ‘Credits’ to select an amount to purchase.
- Clicking on the Pay button it will display two buttons – ‘Credit Card/ Debit Card’ and ‘Express Checkout’.
- The ‘Credit Card/ Debit Card’ button shows a payment form for yourcredit or debit card details.
- The ‘Make Payment’ button will add credits to your account if the card is approved.
- ‘Express Checkout’ will redirect you to the Paypalcheckout.
This section covers your credit purchase history
This can be found from the Dashboard