Basic Edition: Up to 50 Orders/Month
Pro Edition: Up to 100 orders/Month
Enterprise Edition: Up to 500 Orders/Month
Stripe is an application which is embedded in Linnworks.Net, and developed by Ebusiness Guru Ltd.
It is used to take payments for Direct orders in Linnworks. Customer can also check how many orders have had their payment taken via this Stripe App.
To use Stripe, you must first install it from within Linnworks.net
a) Login to Linnworks.net
b) Select Settings in the left-hand menu bar
c) Select the Application Store option
d) Click on “StripePayment for Linnworks”
e) Click on Install
- You must be logged in to Linnworks.net.
- In the left-hand menu, there are buttons for different tools. Select the one at the bottom labeled Stripe.
- The first time you open the App, the Registration page will open.
- Tick to show you have read the Terms and Conditions.
- Press the Register Now button to proceed.
- You will need to configure a Stripe account (Step 6)
The Home screen has the following option headings:
a) Linnworks Direct Orders
b) Stripe Configuration
c) Stripe Payment History
d) Purchase Credit
This is the starting view when you open the App.
Here, you will find a list of Direct Orders with the payment status Not Paid in Linnworks Open Orders.
a) View Order :
- This displays the order contents.
b) Pay :
- The pay button allows you to take payment for a Linnworks Direct order in the list.
- This takes you to a confirmation page. Press the Pay with Card button to continue.
- This takes you to the payment screen, where you can enter the payment card details.
- Once the card details have been enteredcorrectly,the Pay button at the bottom will be active, and show the amount to be paid.
- Click ‘Remember Me’ to save the payment card details for future transactions.
- Once the Pay button is pushed, payment is transferred to your Stripe account and you return to the Linnworks Direct Ordersscreen.
- User want to take another payment then follow same process.
- You will be directed to the Stripe Page (https://stripe.com/), Where you will need to click on Sign In.
- This will redirect you to the Stripe Sign In page.
- If you have a Stripe account, then you can enter your registered Email address and Password, before pressing the Sign in to your account button.
- If you don’t have a Stripe account, then you will need to click on the Sign Up link underneath.
- After successfully logging in, you will be redirect to theStripeDashboard.
- In the left panel, select the APIoption.
- You will need to enter your Stripeaccount details again.
- The next screen will show your account’s Secret key and Public key for Test and Live services.
- Please take note of your Live keys for your Stripe Configuration in the App.
- Enter them as below, then click on Save.
- This page displays a list of payments via this Stripe App account.
- To narrow down the period covered, or to change it, adjust the 2 Dates at the top of the screen to specify the Start and End date.
- Click View Report.
- If you have run out of credits, or are just starting, you can click on the subscription you need.
- If you’re partway through the month and upgrade, your account will be credited with the difference between the the credits you have used this month and the new monthly allowance.
- Click on the Submit button.
This link takes you to this User Manual