Nop Commerce Channel Integration
To use Nop Commerce channel, you must first install it from within Linnworks.net.
• Login to Linnworks.net
• Select Settings in the left-hand menu bar
• Select the Channel Integration option.
• Select Add New to return a list of available Channel Integrations.
• Locate Nop Commerce on the list, and click on Integrate.
• Enter your Nop Commerce account name to start the actual integration. And then click on next button for the next step.
• After reading the Disclaimer, please tick ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ and Next to continue integrating Nop Commerce.
• Fill the all details for nop commerce..
• Enter your Nop Commerce details field. And then click on next button for the next step.
• Add credentials popup in link open and authorization token copy & pest.
• To complete the integration, please click on Finish. Your nop commerce integration should now show in Linnworks.Net -> Channel Integrations.
• Start to enabled integration.
• Edit channel for nop commerce setting. Account, Order, Inventory, Inventory price change, Listings, Api credentials.
• Inventory mapping screen will be display below.
Linnworks.net uses the Mapping Tool to ensure that it knows which SKUs in its inventory are connected to which listings on NopCommerce. As such, you should ensure that all of your listings are mapped correctly, or stock levels and prices will not update correctly, and orders may not be picked accurately.
This screen is divided into 2 sections.
On the left is the listing Linnworks is aware of on your NopCommerce Channel. If this is not correct, or a change is missing, you should see the Download Listings button in the Listings
section of the Channel Configuration.
On the right is a Linnworks Inventory Search Tool.
Each has its own Search box.
In the bottom left hand corner of the window is a status section. It shows the Total number of listings on the channel, and then beside it the Unlinked and Linked numbers – Linked listings are connected to a Linnworks Inventory item to allow updates and recognition, Unlinked are not. Ideally there should be no unlinked listings.
Linking items Automatically
If the SKUs in your inventory match the SKUs used on the listings, you can ask Linnworks to link them all for you.
Linking Items Manually
If the SKUs in your inventory do not match the SKUs used on the listings, you can make the link manually.
Creating Linnworks Inventory items and mapping them
If there are no SKUs in your inventory match to the SKUs on the listings, you can ask Linnworks to create basic Inventory items for you, and link them.
Price Change Functionality
Price Change only works for listings that are correctly linked to a Linnworks Inventory item in the Mapping Tool.
1. Open you nopcommerce admin panel.
2. Go to NopCommerce -> Configuration -> Plugins
It will open the plugin page and then click on “All Plugins and Themes”
3. Search the plugin name “Api Plugin” and then click on “Download to download the plugin”.
4. After Downloading plugin need to install that plugin for that click on “Local plugins” tab. Then click on “Upload plugin or them”.
It will ask for select the ZIP file which is download in step:3 and then select the files and click on “Upload plugin or theme”.
Once plugin install successful please refresh the page.
5. Now download file from https://avasam.s3.amazonaws.com/Plugins.zip and then extract this file at your website root folder.
6. Now open NopCommerce -> API -> Clients for configure api details.
7. Now click on “Add New” button to configure new client id and client secret.
Always use Redirect URL as:
For edit payment mapping click on payment mapping icon “” and then it will open the payment mapping screen.
• Edit payment Methods screen will be display below:
• Create new payment screen will be display below:
• Add new payment screen will be display below:
Open Channel integration screen in that go to NopCommerce integrated channel and then click on last icon for shipping mapping.
It will open the popup for Add/Edit/Delete shipping mapping.
Add new shipping mapping:
Click on button “Add New ” to add new shipping mapping
It will ask for the select channel postal service and Linnworks postal service.
After selection of channel postal service and linnworks postal service click on “Add” button to add new shipping service mapping.
Delete Shipping Mapping:
First shipping service do you wish to delete and then click on “Delete” button.
Once shipping service mapping delete click on “Save” button to complete deletion of shipping mapping.