- Login to Linnworks.net
- Select ‘Settings’ in the left hand toolbar
- Select the ‘Application Store’
- Click on the entry for “Peoplevox Warehouse Connector For Linnworks”
- Click on the ‘Install’ link
You will be asked to enter your Linnworks.net username and password to verify you’re allowed to link the App to the account.
Once application is installed, refresh Linnworks.net using the refresh button in the browser, or F5 on your keyboard.
The Left hand side menu bar will now display a PeopleVox button at the bottom. You may need to scroll down.
Click on this button to open the App tab in Linnworks.net.
If you’re opening the App for the first time, please agree to the Terms and Conditions by ticking the box – You can click on Terms and Conditions which is a link to read/review them.
Please click on the button labelled “7 Days Trial” to begin with your free evaluation period.
Once registered, a Linnworks token will be added to your account, meaning you will not need to enter your Linnworks username and password again, If there is a problem, you may be redirected to the Generate Token page to manually add the token and verify it.
When logging in for the first time, a warning message will be displayed. This is because your Peoplevox account is not configured with (and within) the App.
Please click on the Configure link OR the Peoplevox Configuration button on the right hand side to continue.
Both the link and the button will redirect you to enter your Peoplevox Credentials. Once you have entered the Client ID, Username and Password, your details will be verified and saved.
If there are any issues with the credentials you entered, you will be prompted by an Alert message, and re-directed to the same screen to re-enter them.
In the top right corner of the Peoplevox app, there are some settings for following options:
<1> Order Import (Linnworks to Peoplevox)
- Once clicked on check box, order would be sent to Peoplevox from Linnworks and once un checked order import would be disabled.
- Prompt Message for “Yes” or “No” would be displayed and user needs to click on appropriate option.
<2> Stock Update (Peoplevox to Linnworks)
- Same as above – Once ticked on check box; stock update would be enabled so stock would be updated from Peoplevox to Linnworks and once un checked; Stock Update would be disabled.
In the top left hand corner of the Peoplevox app is a button with three horizontal lines that expands out to show a menu:
- Home (Shows Service Status)
- Unmapped SKU Report
- Activity Log
- Peoplevox Credentials
- Location Mapping
- Postal Services Mapping
This is the App home screen, and it will be opened every time user opens the Peoplevox app in Linnworks.net.
This screen displays four types of information about the App:
<1> Synchronization status:
- Sync status of the services used by the Peoplevox App
- There are 2 services running behind the app.
- Stock Update – From Peoplevox to Linnworks
- Order Export – From Linnworks to Peoplevox
- Force syncing option for this services
<2> Order & Inventory Count:
- Count of total orders exported and total SKUs updates in last 24 hours (From 00:00:00 of the day till screen opening time)
<3> Stock Update History:
- SKU updated by location, quantity and time
<4> Order Export History:
- Order No, Customer Name, Source, Sub Source and the date/time of the export.
This report summarises Peoplevox SKUs which could not receive Inventory level updates from Peoplevox because they didn’t match/weren’t mapped to a Linnworks SKU. Ideally this list should be empty.
Linnworks allows you to setup multiple inventory locations (Physical Warehouses), each with their own stock level. Peoplevox can also track stocks in a similar fashion. This screen allows you to map the two, to ensure the stock levels from Peoplevox update correct Location for the specified SKU.
This screen maps Postal Services in Linnworks (Royal Mail 24, DPD Next Day, etc) to their equivalent Peoplevox shipping services to ensure continuity between the two systems when orders are exported.
If a Linnworks Postal Service hasn’t been mapped on this screen, the Peoplevox order will be created with the Linnworks Postal Service name as it’s shipping service.
If this is not a valid service, then the Peoplevox order may not show a shipping service as being selected.
When first signing up for this application, you will receive a free 7-day trial. When this ends, you must use the Subscribe Now option to select a monthly or annual subscription option if you wish to continue using it.
Subscription: Subscription is redirected to following page: