- It’s open source
- Because it’s open source, it’s free – everyone’s favourite price!
- Also because it’s open source – there are thousands of themes and extensions available
- You can create a unique look for your store with thousands of customisation combinations
- It can manage multiple online stores from a single back-end interface
- It’s easy to set up and use – most users are up and running in just an hour or two
- There’s a great mobile-friendly admin area – so you can manage your OpenCart stores anywhere you have an internet connection
If you’ve discovered the greatness OpenCart can offer your eCommerce business, but you’re also listing elsewhere (Amazon, eBay, Groupon etc) you might have discovered some of the OpenCart extensions to manage your orders within OpenCart, but you might not have found the optimum combination to help you manage absolutely everything you need to manage for your eCommerce business within OpenCart.
If that’s the case, then we’d like to encourage you to consider Linnworks. There’s a simple pricing plan starting at £150 per month for two users – and each additional user is just £50 each per month. And there’s a free 14-day trial available, meaning there’s no risk – you can give it a try with no contract, and no expectations.
While you might have been put off in the past by the fact that there’s no direct integration for OpenCart, we’ve resolved that with our integration – meaning you can access a great multi-channel solution to manage your inventory, orders, shipping and listings all in one place. And while you might think that probably sounds expensive when tied in with the cost of Linnworks, it’s just £29.99 + VAT per month – so for around £6 per day, you’ve got a phenomenal solution that will help streamline your business – just at the right time for the push for Christmas trade.
If you’re considering switching to OpenCart, are thinking about Linnworks or have any other considerations we can advise you about, head along to see us next week at Linn Academy 2018. We might have mentioned this already, but you can get standard tickets for half price if you use this link and enter ‘LWPARTNER’ in the discount code box, making your ticket just £49 – a complete bargain! We’re really looking forward to seeing you there. However, if you’re not able to make it, do get in touch by the usual means – call us on 0208 090 4547 or email us on [email protected].