Let me start this with the benefits that are more obvious to your business with an eCommerce store. Then after we will proceed to superior and complex things, you can go to enhance your profits with an eCommerce solution.
Benefits of e-commerce:
- Your organization would have a store, open 24 hours a day, 7days a week and 365 days a year. There is no need to employ a sales person and have no more worries regarding holidays and breaks.
- Low running costs to keep your eCommerce store open pertaining to organization comparatively to brick and mortar shop.
- An opportunity to achieve new markets: How likely will it be a new client is going to phone you from Indonesia to purchase something over the mobile phone? Nevertheless, with a web store, it’s completely possible that the same person can find you on the web and order.
- Limitless opportunity for creation of new sales channels: May be your products are hand crafted and of interest to Interior designers. With eCommerce store, you could undoubtedly approach interior designers all over the globe in an easier way.
- Trade a wider array of stock things.
- Generate more benefit per product sold: This calculation is different, nevertheless your costs to sell each stock item falls substantially when your web store will become well-known and you will start to see targeted visitors. Simply by outcome you will be able to make a higher margin.
- Better social media engagement: If you invest enough time and develop a social media strategy with the use of an eCommerce store, you can raise the effectiveness of what you can obtain with social media. You will find exceptions to every rule, but for eCommerce nearly all your visitors/customers will be sitting at a computer/laptop when making purchases. It’s so simple for you to ask them for a mention on Facebook or Twitter. It is a bit less difficult for them to get it done if you use suitable technologies so thus your new customer will be more likely to oblige.